Duties & Responsibilities
*See that service to customer is prompt and courteous.
*Handling complaints from guests in the most pleasant and efficient manner, to ensure guests satisfaction.
* Coordinates the activities of Restaurant Manager, Captain, Supervisor, Waiters,and Bar Attendant to ensure that the dining room operates smoothly and efficiently.
*Checks the decor of room is maintained.
* Greets guests when possible and promotes additional business.
* Schedules to staffing guide and forecast.
* Maintains all pertinent records and reports.
* Requisition for training of service personnel.
* Requisition of all items necessary for restaurant operation such as doilies, napkins, etc.
* Responsible for control and cares of all linen and laundry items for restaurant.
* Ensures that standards, policies, procedures and objectives set out by the F&B Director are met.
* Attends monthly F&B meeting.
* Works in harmony with other Department Heads to ensure smooth running of F&B Dept. and hotel on the whole.
* Holds daily briefing sessions with staff and training sessions weekly. Submits minutes of training sessions of F&B Director and Personnel Director.
* Maintains a log book and submit daily.
* Generates and contributes ideas for improvement of the outlet in terms of operations and sales.
* It is the responsible of Restaurant Manager to carry out all the tasks outlined in standard and procedures.
* It is the responsibility of Food and Beverage personnel to carry out all task as outlined in standards and procedures.
* All service personnel are required to assist in other outlet when necessary.
* All service personnel are committed to support the Hotel’s programmed of multi-skill and pooling of staff to ensure maximum productivity.
* Must have at least 3 years experience in related field
* Strong communication skill in English
* Strong problem solving skill